JeremyJacobs: @bestbroadstairs @TheBroadie oh God yes, and as for that aircraft hanger called the Turnip Centre or something....
JeremyJacobs: We should turn Britain into a tax haven http://t.co/Cpw3cmKk19
JeremyJacobs: RT @DVATW: Stockholm suburbs ablaze as Islamists assert themselves, http://t.co/ONyDKCyRsQ The price of embracing unassimilated multicultur…
JeremyJacobs: Rain. London, N2.
So it’s time for my 2013 Prophecies, of course these will not matter if the world ends on December 21st as the Mayan calender suggests…but lets ignore them for the moment.
There’s no mention of weather events in my top 10 prophecies for 2013 but the UK will have a slightly colder than normal January & February, so wrap up well!
OK, here we go:
1. Sir Alex Ferguson will not be manager of Manchester United at the end of 2013. Health problems will force him to step down.
2. Twitter will introduce paid advertising to appear on tweets.
3. Leveson will not be implemented in 2013.
4. There will be relative peace in the Middle East.
5. The Duchess of Cambridge will give birth to a baby girl.
6. The shale gas deposits in Britain will be found to be larger than expected.
7. A cruise ship will hit disaster with much loss of life. Possibly in the Asia-Pacific region.
8. There will be an unusual Hollywood marriage.
9. The new Archbishop of Canterbury will have a very difficult first year in office.
10. President Obama will undergo surgery.
Tags: Anniversaries & Departures
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Pietro Mennea – “la freccia del sud”
Richard Briers Dead At 79
Michael “Death Wish” Winner
Are You Sitting Comfortably?
Cuba Missile Crisis – 50 Years On
Web Design: NewTimeMedia