JeremyJacobs: @piersmorgan you are becoming a pain
JeremyJacobs: RT @Arsenes_Eyes: I bet @piersmorgan is absolutely gutted. Sitting there in his Spurs shirt, crying into his #WengerOut banner.
JeremyJacobs: RT @Peston: I don't know how we did that, & am not sure we deserve it, but I am pitifully grateful #arsenal #afc
JeremyJacobs: RT @JonnyGrossmark: At Gillingham 20 years ago , The nutter on the far left is me . http://t.co/w457nxwjAf
If you’re an event organiser and in the final days before your big event you’ll be comforted with your event host or MC if he/she has:
1. Rung you more than once and discussed the finer points of the running order.
2. Not had second thoughts on the agreed running order which was set in place weeks earlier!
3. Spoken to the speakers and has confirmed name pronunciations.
3. Organised a “Plan B” with the AV people if things go awry with anything technical on the night.
4. Not gone down with any illness or malady which affects the ability to speak in public.
5. A clear idea of the exact location of the event venue.
6. Made arrangements to arrive early for any rehearsal.
Tags: TV Presenter, Voice
Mail (will not be published) (required)
How Bad Is This?
TV Presenter Talent
Whatever The Weather
Is It A Wrap?
TV Presenter Job
Live TV Presenting
Jon Roseman – A Showbiz Agent
Web Design: NewTimeMedia