JeremyJacobs: @andrew_rayner @clarerayner ....quite
JeremyJacobs: @Radio_Jackie "We don't retweet". You ought to...
JeremyJacobs: @Radio_Jackie FGS! Bicester is pronounced Bister not Bi-cester... #fail #news
JeremyJacobs: Fancy being a caricaturist? http://t.co/16NK7TMJHy
OK, it’s that time of year. I’ve listed my top ten prophecies for 2010 and perhaps I can do a little better than in 2008 and 2009
1. There’ll be an off-the-field scandal for the England team at the World Cup in South Africa.
2. The Conservative Party will have a majority of 75+ seats after the next election.
3. More turmoil in Pakistan.
4. Breakthough in Middle East peace process.
5. The London FTSE-100 will nose-dive in March.
6. Tiger Woods will compete in the “Masters” and win it.
7. Simon Cowell to have a setback.
8. Statesman dies.
9. There will be a motor sport tragedy in the USA.
10. Natural disasters will occur in Latin America and the Pacific region.
As in previous years’, this post is tagged to certain bloggers:
Ellee Seymour, E Barlow, Welshcakes, Colin Campbell, Mrs Smallprint
Sorry Comments are Closed.
No Related Posts
Web Design: NewTimeMedia